UPC-E DLL for RDLC reports
Create, generate UPC 8-digit barcode images in Client Report Definition (.rdlc) Files
Generate UPC-E barcodes in local reports (RDLC)
RDLC reports are created by Visual Studio ReportViewer control and run on client-side. Our RDLC barcode library is able to add UPC-E barcoding features into local reports. The barcode library is entirely built in C#.NET and compatible with Visual Basic, C#, Managed C++ and Delphi for .NET. It is really easy to integrate the barcode SDK into a local report project and create UPC-E barcode images in RDLC reports. To generate UPC-E barcode images in RDLC reports, the UPC-E barcode generator should be used as a custom assembly into the local reports Code section. Visual Basic and C# sample code for generating UPC-E in local reports are available.
Related solutions for generating UPC-E image
Tech features of barcode SDK for UPC-E generation in RDLC reports
- Render local reports using Visual Studio ReportViewer control with UPC-E barcode image generation features
- Generate high quality UPC-E barcode images in local reports
- Support .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and greator
- Easily create UPC-E barcodes in local reports using 100% managed code DLL assembly created in C# .NET
- Strong named and digitally signed UPC-E generating DLL assemblies for RDLC reports
- Support automatically checksum calculation for UPC-E
- C# and Visual Basic sample code are available for integrating the UPC-E barcode library into local reports project and generating UPC-E barcode images in rdlc reports
- Capable of exporting client report definition (.rdlc) file with UPC-E barcode images on PDF and Excel
UPC-E barcode properties generated by the barcode library for local reports
Various UPC-E barcode options and settings are provided within the barcode generation library for RDLC to configure the generated UPC-E properties.
- It is possible to generate UPC-E barcode images in a client report definition (.rdlc) file in Visual Studio and save the UPC-E images as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or TIFF formats
- Using Sizing properties option, you are allowed to adjust the UPC-E X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, UPC-E bar width, UPC-E bar height, margins and other UPC-E size properties.
- Support UPC-E barcode rotation, UPC-E barcode images can be rotated to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees in an rdlc report.
- The encoded text into UPC-E can be displayed or not for human-readable by set the DisplayCodeText value as true
- Resolution option is available for setting the resolution of output UPC-E barcode images
How to generate barcodes in rdlc reports with barcode generator library