Code 128 Barcode Creating DLL for Local Reports(RDLC) is used to help .NET developers integrate Code 128 barcode generating feature into their .NET Crystal Reports 2005/2008/2010.
Code 128 Barcode Generating Library for Local Reports (RDLC) - Overview
RDLC reports, created by the Visual Studio ReportViewer control based on Report Definition Language Client Side, are local reports and completely run in local processing mode. In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010, the client reports can be easily created in your .NET application projects and viewed in either ASP.NET web pages or Windows Forms with the ReportViewer control.
Our RDLC Code 128 barcode generator library compiles powerful Code 128 barcode generating feature into a simple dll, which can be easily integrated into RDLC reports by adding a reference. To generate Code 128 barcode images in RDLC reports, the Code 128 barcode library should be used as a custom assembly into the local reports Code section for Visual Studio does not support drag and drop third party control when designing the reports in a local processing mode.
Related barcode generation solutions for creating Code 128 barcode image in .NET applications:
Code 128 Barcode Generation SDK for Local Reports (RDLC) - Features
- Generate high-quality Code 128 barcode images in local reports using .NET RDLC barcode generating library
- Create Code 128 barcodes in local reports using 100% managed C# .NET code DLL
- Generate & print Code 128 barcode images in RDLC reports using VB.NET & C#.NET class code
- Create & export client report definition (.rdlc) file with Code 128 barcode images on PDF and Excel
- Support RDLC Code 128 barcode generation in .NET framework 2.0 onwards as well as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or higher
Code 128 Barcode Generation SDK for Local Reports (RDLC) - Barcode Properties
This RDLC Code 128 barcode generating library offers many options for users to adjust & customize Code 128 barcode image properties.For instance:
- Offer JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or TIFF formats file to save generated Code 128 barcode images in RDLC
- Provide rich sizing options (bar width / barcode symbol size / margins) to resize created Code 128 barcode images in RDLC
- Support Code 128 barcode generation at any desired printing resolutins in RDLC
- Offer four orientations (0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees) to rotate generated Code 128 barcode images in RDLC
- Offer DisplayCodeText option to hide or display human-readable text of created Code 128 barcode images
Code 128 Barcode Generation SDK for Local Reports (RDLC) - Generating Tutorial
Code 128 Barcode Generation SDK for Local Reports (RDLC) - Generate 1D & 2D Barcodes
This Code 128 Barcode Generation SDK for Local Reports (RDLC)
can generate & print over 20 linear & 2d barcode types in RDLC reports within .NET developing environments, like Visual Studio 2005.
- 2D Barcodes:Data Matrix for RDLC, PDF417 for RDLC and QR Code for RDLC.
- EAN/UPC Barcodes:ISSN for RDLC, ISBN for RDLC, UPC E for RDLC, UPC A for RDLC, EAN 8 for RDLC and EAN 13 for RDLC.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes:Code 93 for RDLC, Code 39 for RDLC and GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) for RDLC, Code 128 for RDLC.
- Numeric Barcodes:Code 11 for RDLC, Codabar for RDLC and MSI Plessey for RDLC.
- Postal Barcodes:Intelligent Mail Barcode for RDLC, RM4SCC for RDLC, USPS POSTNET for RDLC, USPS PLANET for RDLC,Identcode for RDLC and Leitcode for RDLC.
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes:Standard 2 of 5 for RDLC, Interleaved 2 of 5 for RDLC and ITF14 for RDLC.