RDLC Barcode Control for Codabar Generation in Local Reports
Generate, insert Codabar barcode in RDLC reports
Generate Codabar barcodes in local reports (RDLC)
RDLC reports are created by Visual Studio ReportViewer control and run on client-side. Our RDLC barcode library is able to add Codabar barcoding features into local reports. The barcode library is entirely built in C#.NET and compatible with Visual Basic, C#, Managed C++ and Delphi for .NET. It is really easy to integrate the barcode SDK into a local report project and create Codabar barcode images in RDLC reports. To generate Codabar barcode images in RDLC reports, the Codabar barcode generator should be used as a custom assembly into the local reports Code section. Visual Basic and C# sample code for generating Codabar in local reports are available.
Related solutions for generating Codabar image
Tech features of barcode SDK for Codabar generation in RDLC reports
- Render local reports using Visual Studio ReportViewer control with Codabar barcode image generation features
- Generate high quality Codabar barcode images in local reports
- Support .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and greator
- Easily create Codabar barcodes in local reports using 100% managed code DLL assembly created in C# .NET
- Strong named and digitally signed Codabar generating DLL assemblies for RDLC reports
- Support automatically checksum calculation for Codabar
- C# and Visual Basic sample code are available for integrating the Codabar barcode library into local reports project and generating Codabar barcode images in rdlc reports
- Capable of exporting client report definition (.rdlc) file with Codabar barcode images on PDF and Excel
Codabar barcode properties generated by the barcode library for local reports
Various Codabar barcode options and settings are provided within the barcode generation library for RDLC to configure the generated Codabar properties.
- It is possible to generate Codabar barcode images in a client report definition (.rdlc) file in Visual Studio and save the Codabar images as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or TIFF formats
- Using Sizing properties option, you are allowed to adjust the Codabar X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, Codabar bar width, Codabar bar height, margins and other Codabar size properties.
- Support Codabar barcode rotation, Codabar barcode images can be rotated to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees in an rdlc report.
- The encoded text into Codabar can be displayed or not for human-readable by set the DisplayCodeText value as true
- Resolution option is available for setting the resolution of output Codabar barcode images
How to generate barcodes in rdlc reports with barcode generator library