Barcode SDK for Local Reports (RDLC)
Barcode Image Generator for RDLC Reports
RDLC reports, created by the Visual Studio ReportViewer control based on Report Definition Language Client Side, are local reports and completely run in local processing mode. In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010, the client reports can be easily created in your .NET application projects and viewed in either ASP.NET web pages or Windows Forms with the ReportViewer control.
Our RDLC barcode library is used for adding barcode generation features into local reports. To generate barcode images in RDLC reports, the RDLC barcode library should be used as a custom assembly into the local reports Code section for VS does not support drag and drop third party control when designing the reports in a local processing mode.
Barcode SDK for Local Reports (RDLC)- Developer Guidance
Generate 1D & 2D Barcode Images in Local Reports
Users can generate & print over 20 linear and 2d barcode types in RDLC Reports.
- 2D Barcodes:Data Matrix for RDLC, PDF417 for RDLC and QR Code for RDLC.
- EAN/UPC Barcodes:ISSN for RDLC, ISBN for RDLC, UPC E for RDLC, UPC A for RDLC, EAN 8 for RDLC and EAN 13 for RDLC .
- Alphanumeric Barcodes:Code 93 for RDLC, Code 39 for RDLC and GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) for RDLC, Code 128 for RDLC.
- Numeric Barcodes:Code 11 for RDLC, Codabar for RDLC and MSI Plessey for RDLC.
- Postal Barcodes:Intelligent Mail Barcode for RDLC, RM4SCC for RDLC, USPS POSTNET for RDLC, USPS PLANET for RDLC,Identcode for RDLC and Leitcode for RDLC.
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes:Standard 2 of 5 for RDLC, Interleaved 2 of 5 for RDLC and ITF14 for RDLC.
Tech Features of RDLC Barcode Generator SDK
- Generate quality linear and 2D barcode images in local reports using .NET barcode library for RDLC
- Support .NET framework 2.0 onwards as well as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or higher
- Create local reports using Visual Studio ReportViewer control with barcode image generation features
- Easily create barcodes in local reports using 100% managed code DLL assembly created in C# .NET
- Strong named and digitally signed barcode generating DLL assemblies for RDLC report
- Support automatically checksum calculation for all linear barcode symbologies
- GS1 barcode implementation support for adding AI's to Code 128 barcode and creating ITF14 barcodes
- C# and VB sample code are available for integrating the barcode library into local reports project and generating barcodes in rdlc reports
- Capable of exporting client report definition (.rdlc) file with barcode images on PDF and Excel
Barcode Properties Generated by Barcode Library for Local Reports
Various barcode options and settings are provided within the barcode generation library for RDLC to configure the generated linear and 2D barcode properties.
- It is possible to generate barcode images in a client report definition (.rdlc) file in Visual Studio and save the barcode images as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or TIFF formats
- Using Sizing properties option, you are allowed to adjust the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, bar width, bar height, margins and other barcode size properties
- Support barcode rotation, barcode images can be rotated to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees in an rdlc report
- For all linear barcodes, the encoded barcode text can be displayed or not for human-readable by set the DisplayCodeText value as true
- Resolution option is available for setting the resolution of output barcode images
- Tilde functionality support allows you easily encode functions like returns, tabs, GS function, and RS function into a barcode
- Easily add bearer bars to ITF14 and all other linear barcode images using the RDLC barcode control
- Two-Digit supplement add-on and Five-Digit supplement add-on support for EAN and UPC barcodes
Barcode SDK for Local Reports (RDLC) - Download Free Trial Version
RDLC Barcode Generator - Licenses & Prices
.NET Barcode for RDLC Reports
|Small Company Developer License
||One Developer License
||Five Developer License
||Unlimited Developer License
includes: Code39, Code128, UPC, EAN, and other linear symbologies
2D + Linear Package
Includes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and all Linear barcodes symbologies