Overview - QR Code Reader in C#.NET
The C# .NET QR Code Reader Control SDK is combined into a single DLL file that support scanning and interpreting QR Code in the C# .NET applications. It is easy to utilize the C# .NET QR Code scanner in .NET projects built in VB .NET or C#. This C# .NET QR Code reader can decode QR Code images fast in .NET apps.
Features - C#.NET QR Code Reader Control
- This C# .NET QR Code scanner control component is completely built in C#.
- It is a 100% managed code reader control generated in C# .NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs.
- This C# .NET QR Code recognition control is compatible with .NET 2005 and the greater versions.
- The C# .NET QR Code scanning library is able to be integrated into the C# .NET apps on desktop, server-side and web service.
- This reliable product still supports decoding the QR Code images in the SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) & Crystal Reports
- It can decode QR Code barcodes in multi-page TIFF and multiple QR Code barcodes in one image.
- Perpetual and royalty-free licenses of this library are provided to the developers.
QR Code C#.NET Barcode Reader Library Tutorial
- Add KeepDynamic.BarcodeReader.dll to .NET project by adding reference.
- Copy following free sample C# codes.
C# class code for QR Code scanning in .NET project
string barcodeValues = BarcodeReader.read("your-barcode-image-filename", KeepDynamic.BarcodeReader.Type.QRCode);
. You can read more at Add Barcode Reading Features into .NET Applications Using Visual C#.NET Code
Supported Barcode Types - C#.NET QR Code Reading DLL
C# .NET Barcode Recognition Reader Control package includes more than 70+ linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcode readers or scanners, such as:
Read & Scan Barcode in Other Applications