Crystal Reports Barcode Maker - Create Barcodes in Crystal Reports
Generate Barcode Images Using Crystal Reports Barcode Control
Crystal Reports barcode generator is a professional barcode solution for developers who need insert linear and matrix barcode in Crystal Reports for .NET. It is easy to embed this barcode generator object into a Crystal Reports for .NET projects and to create barcode images. Using this barcode generator, no other components, plug-ins or barcode fonts are required for drawing barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET. The distribution or access of the barcode generator for Crystal Reports from a server is not complex. This barcode creator provides a complete barcode creation solution for Crystal Reports.
Technologies of Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
- Quickly generate 1D/2D barcodes for Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Crystal Reports barcode generator SDK is a 100% managed code product built in C#.NET
- Strong named assemblies and signed DLLs for .NET framework 2.0 Framework and later versions
- Easily add barcode image fields to Crystal Reports for .NET with drag and drop implementation support
- Compatible with the .NET common languages like Visual Basic, C# and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Create barcodes in image files and byte stream objects
- Easy to redistribute the reports with embedded barcode objects.
Barcode Images Created by Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
This Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports supports the creation and printing of high quality barcode images in Crystal Reports for .NET. Customizable barcode parameters allow developers setting barcode size, barcode output resolutions, encoded text, and many more properties as specified requirements.
- Generated barcode images can be saved as formats like JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF in Crystal Reports
- The barcode size, like bar module width, bar height, space, as well as barcode margins can be adjusted based on the desired requirements
- The created barcode orientation can be rotated to 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees in Crystal Reports
- Human readable text can be enabled or disabled with the text settings
- It is easy to create color barcodes in Crystal Reports through changing the background, foreground colors as well as bars color
- CrystalReportViewer control helps users export Crystal Reports with barcode images to PDF, Excel, Word, web page, and RTF etc.
Customization of Barcode Generation for Crystal Reports
Various options are included in the Crystal Reports barcode generator for easy operating the barcodes.
- Crystal Reports barcode generator control automatically compute checksum digit for all barcode symbologies embedded in Crystal Reports projects
- The Wide to Narrow Ratios can be set from 2:1 to 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and MSI symbologies
- Support the generation of 2-digit or 5-digit supplements for EAN, UPC, ISBN, and ISSN barcodes
- Support GS1 specification: the Crystal Reports barcode control is able to add the Application Identifiers (AIs) to Code 128 barcodes for GS1-128
- Easily add bearer bars for itf14 barcode
Barcode Types Supported By .NET Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Bar Code Generator for Crystal Reports
has the capability of creating the most of common 1D and 2D barcodes in crystal reports, such as:
- 2D Barcodes: Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes: Code 39 Extended code 39, Code 93 Extended code 93, Code 128 and EAN/UCC-128(GS1-128).
- UPC / EAN Barcodes: EAN 8 EAN 2, EAN 5 supplemental barcodes, EAN 13 EAN13+2, EAN13+5 supplemental barcodes, ISBN, ISSN, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Numeric Barcodes: Codabar, Code 11 and MSI Plessey.
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes: Standard 2of5, Interleaved 2of5 and ITF14.
- Postal Barcodes: Identcode, Leitcode, POSTNET (Postal barcode), PLANET, Intelligent Mail Barcode (USPS OneCode) and Customer Barcode (RM4SCC).
Integrate Barcode Generation into .NET Crystal Reports
Download Barcode Generator for .NET Crystal Reports
Crystal Reports Bar Code Generator - Licenses & Prices
.NET Barcode for Crystal Reports
|Small Company Developer License
||One Developer License
||Five Developer License
||Unlimited Developer License
includes: Code39, Code128, UPC, EAN, and other linear symbologies
2D + Linear Package
Includes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and all Linear barcodes symbologies