Eclipse BIRT EAN-13 Barcode Maker add-ins is a Java EAN-13 barcode generator designed for BIRT reports. The EAN-13 BIRT reporting maker can be used as an Eclipse BIRT custom extend report item like all other report items. EAN-13 barcode generated by the Eclipse BIRT EAN-13 Barcode Maker is compatible with the latest EAN-13 barcode symbology specifications. Using this BIRT EAN-13 Barcode maker add-in, the creation of EAN-13 barcode images is easy and simple. More than 70 barcode types can be created with the Java barcode generator in BIRT report, like Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Intelligent Mail barcode, EAN-13, UCC/EAN barcodes and etc.
Other EAN-13 barcode generators used for reporting applications:
Technologies of the Eclipse BIRT EAN-13 Barcode Generating Component
This BIRT EAN-13 barcode maker add-ins is entirely built in BIRT Custom Extended Report Item Framework. It is easy to install the EAN-13 barcode maker add-in in Eclipse BIRT reports applications and insert EAN-13 barcodes on BIRT reports. All BIRT reports running environments are supported by this EAN-13 barcode maker. The EAN-13 BIRT bar coding features are combined into a single JAR file, BIRT Barcode Generator, for easy deploying the BIRT EAN-13 barcode generator with the reporting solutions.
User-Defined EAN-13 Barcode Image Settings of Eclipse BIRT EAN-13 Barcode Generator
Users are free to define various settings of EAN-13 barcode using this Eclipse BIRT EAN-13 Barcode Generator, including size & generating orientations.
- Generate & output EAN13 barcode image to JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP format files.
- Customize EAN-13 barcode sizing options, like bar width, barcode symbol image width & height and margins.
- Set different resolutions for printing EAN-13 barcode in BIRT.
- Flexible to display or hide human-readable text of EAN-13 barcode in BIRT.
- Support EAN-13 barcode generation in 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode Image in Eclipse BIRT Reports?
EAN-13 Barcode Generator for Eclipse BIRT - Supported Barcode Types
- 2D Barcodes: Data Matrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes: Code-39, Code-128 and GS1-128/UCC/EAN-128.
- UPC / EAN Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Numeric Barcodes: Codabar, Code-11, ISBN, ISSN, MSI Plessey, and Code-93.
- Postal Barcodes: Identcode,Leitcode, RM4SCC, POSTNET, PLANET and USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode).
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes: Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 and ITF-14.