Eclipse BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcode Maker add-ins is a Java GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode generator designed for BIRT reports. The GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) BIRT reporting maker can be used as an Eclipse BIRT custom extend report item like all other report items. GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode generated by the Eclipse BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcode Maker is compatible with the latest GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode symbology specifications. Using this BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcode maker add-in, the creation of UCC/EAN-128 barcode images is easy and simple. More than 20 barcode types can be created with the Java barcode generator in BIRT report, like Code 39, Code 128, QR Code, UPC-A, EAN 13 and etc.
Generate GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode image in reports:
Eclipse BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcoding Library - Technologies
This BIRT UCC/EAN-128 barcode maker add-ins is entirely built in BIRT Custom Extended Report Item Framework. This simple-to-use GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode maker add-in can be installed easily to Eclipse BIRT reports applications. All BIRT reports running environments are supported by this GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode maker. The GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) BIRT barcode generator combines strong GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) bar coding features into a single JAR file, BIRT Barcode Generator. This GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) BIRT barcode generator library offers powerful reporting solutions for generating the BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode images in BIRT projects.
Eclipse BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcoding Library - Features
- This Eclipse BIRT UCC/EAN-128 Barcode Maker generates & save UCC/EAN-128 barcode as image files like JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP formats.
- Flexible UCC/EAN-128 barcode size support allows the customer adjusts the bar width, wide to narrow ratio, UCC/EAN-128 barcode width and height and margins.
- Customers can also define the UCC/EAN-128 printing resolution based on their specific requirements.
- the data encoded in UCC/EAN-128 can be displayed or not using the text display options.
- Easy to set the orientation of generated UCC/EAN-128 barcode images to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Created GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) barcode images are read by most linear barcode scanners.
Eclipse BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcoding Library - Tutorial
Eclipse BIRT GS1-128(UCC/EAN-128) Barcoding Library - Supported Barcode Types
- 2D Barcodes: Data Matrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes: Code-39, Code-128 and GS1-128/UCC/EAN-128.
- UPC / EAN Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Numeric Barcodes: Codabar, Code-11, ISBN, ISSN, MSI Plessey, and Code-93.
- Postal Barcodes: Identcode,Leitcode, RM4SCC, POSTNET, PLANET and USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode).
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes: Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 and ITF-14.